Thursday 1 September 2016

10k Rose Gold Morganite and Diamond Earrings (0.07 cttw, G-H Color I2-I3 Clarity)




Product View



See better picture and different views (with zoom)








Product Screenshots





Test All BargainsAdd to Wish ListingPurchaser Critiques

Options


  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their perfect data their diamonds usually are not conflict diamonds.

  • The pure properties and composition of mined gemstones outline the distinctive beauty of each and every piece. The image may show mild differences to the actual stone in coloration and texture.

  • Imported


Description


Colorful gem stones add spice to this pair of glowing ear pin rings. Lined by means of a row of small white diamond rounds, they divulge excellent sparkle. They fasten with friction-back posts.








Similar Products


Precious Steel, Gemstone and Diamond Pendant Necklace (0.1 cttw, G-H Color, I2-I3 Readability), 18″
10k Purple Gold 1 1/6 CT TGW Morganite zero.05 CT TDW Diamond Fashion Ring (G-H, I1-I2)
10K Rose Gold, Diamond and Morganite Pendant with Chain, (.05 cttw, GH Color, I1-I2 Clarity), 17″
10k Rose Gold Morganite and Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace, (zero.01 cttw, G-H Shade I2-I3 Clarity), 17″
Sterling Silver Sq. Gemstone Post Rings

10k Rose Gold Morganite and Diamond Earrings (0.07 cttw, G-H Color I2-I3 Clarity)

No comments:

Post a Comment