Sunday 11 September 2016

XPY 10k Yellow Gold Chocolate Brown Diamond and White Diamond Pave Heart Ring (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7




Product View



See better picture and other views (with zoom)





Check out All OffersAdd to Wish ListingConsumer Opinions

Features


  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their absolute best information their diamonds aren’t battle diamonds.

  • The entire diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances could also be as much as .03 carats.

  • Imported


Description


Enjoy the wealthy sparkle of this diamond pave heart ring, constituted of 10 karat yellow gold. At the center of the heart-fashioned ring face are chocolate brown diamonds set in darkish rhodium. They’re framed by way of the use of a big border of white diamonds set in polished yellow gold. This beautiful ring holds 70 small round diamonds altogether, for an entire mixed diamond weight of 1/three carat. A straightforward polished cathedral band completes the design.



XPY 10k Yellow Gold Chocolate Brown Diamond and White Diamond Pave Heart Ring (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7

No comments:

Post a Comment