Monday 10 August 2015

Nice Earrings photos

Some cool earrings images:


earrings

Image by JonathanCohen

My submission for day 356/365 of the 2009 Challenge. The theme is "Earring".


Another day, another raid on my wife’s jewelry box. These earrings always struck me as looking a lot like air filters (though more attractive than what they sell at the auto parts store). Ear filters? The theme description said I was supposed to find earrings on ears as opposed to off them. Ah, well….


Lighting: mainly natural light from window, camera left; there’s also a rather dim incandenscent bulb camera right several meters away, but I doubt it’s making much of a contribution.


View On Black


★earring

Image by ✿D-Munkhuulei✿

of women decoration
photography weblog.
facebook.
twitter.
design weblog.



Nice Earrings photos

No comments:

Post a Comment